Set on the shores of Lough Neagh, the Blue Flag Award Marina and Caravan Park is a picturesque site, approximately 12 miles from of Cookstown and 5 miles from Magherafelt.
Part of the marina complex, the caravan park and on-water glamping pods at Ballyronan is picture-perfect on the shores of Lough Neagh it is an ideal starting point for exploring the Lough's waters, whether under your own sail, on a boat hire or organised cruise.
Bird spotters are spoilt for choice as a ramble through the 5 acre woodland on site boasts views of swans, grebes and tufted ducks. Caravan and Camping at Ballyronan Marina is available 17 March - 30 September.
Ballyronan On-Water Glamping Pods, nestled in the shelter of Ballyronan Marina, on the shores of Lough Neagh, offer a luxury glamping experience with a difference. Each pod sleeps 2 – 4 people, and has screened entry, WiFi, TV, shower, fully equipped kitchen and relaxation area.
- 18 hard standing caravan pitches and tent pitches
- On-water glamping pods
- Wetland Walk and Eco Trails through Ballyronan Wood
- Viewing platform over Lough Neagh
- Barbeque site
- Football facilities
- Disabled Toilets
- All-inclusive Children's Play Area
- Changing Places facility
- Animals on a lead are permitted on site
- Online booking
As Ballyronan Marina is on the shores of Lough Neagh, it can be affected by the hatching at certain times of the year of the Lough Neagh Fly, a harmless, non-biting midge which is a natural phenomenon and provides food for migratory birds. In its larval form the midge is also the key food source of wintering wildfowl.
- Café On Site
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
- Food shop
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead