AboutBallyscullion Park Courtyard Cottages
• 5 spacious comfortable 3-bedroom 6-bed cottages in a historic private country estate.
• Centrally located 35 minutes from Belfast, under 1 hour from Derry-Londonderry and the north coast. Recently Renovated
• Seamus Heaney HomePlace in Bellaghy 5 minutes away. Explore the sites which inspired his poetry.
• Mid-Ulster has ancient sites, mountain walks, great restaurants, historic houses, outdoor activities.
• Lough Beg is a RAMSA site and ASSI - abundant birdlife and over-wintering whooper swans.
• Game of Thrones location in ruins of Earl Bishop of Derry’s 18C mansion in woods.
• Owners Richard and Rosalind Mulholland on hand to ensure an enjoyable stay.
• Private meals can be accommodated for in Ballyscullion House up to 30 guests.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Dogs Welcome Outside
Room / Unit Features
- Ironing Facilities
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine